Considering a Career in Real Estate?
Or Are You Currently an Agent Looking to Move to a New Office?
A career in Real Estate can provide:
- a chance to build your own business
- a chance to learn about the real estate and mortgage industry
- unlimited income potential
- a flexible schedule and vacation time
- a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment
If so, you may want to contact myself, Jennifer Nilssen or TEC Real Estate. Real Estate is a career full of exciting opportunities and we love to help new agents establish successful, long-term businesses. We can provide training and mentorship that will help you establish the road to your new career.
Or if you're already an agent and looking for a new office, you may want to consider TEC Real Estate as your new home. TEC is an office where veteran agents can hit the ground running! We have unbeatable desk fees and splits, professional marketing availalbe, conveniently located offices, and reliable office management in place. Transfer your license today!
TEC Real Estate is a highly reputable, mid-size brokerage and home builder located in downtown Bellevue,WA on Lake Bellevue. Our office has a professional yet good-natured and supportive atmosphere. Our office is not a mobile or at-home office. We offer conference rooms, open work spaces and office ammenitites such as color printers, a full time marketing director and an office manager. TEC's broker, Tim Cowin, has over 30 years of home building and managing experience. This is not my first rodeo and I can tell you I have never had such a capable and knowledgeable broker in all of my real estate experience.
Because we are a firm directed towards local, residential real estate, our training is geared towards making a lasting impression with your clients and in the community. So although real estate experience is helpful, it is not neccessary. We also help people looking to be part time agents and assitants as well.
TEC Real Estate offers:
- low monthly desk fees or splits
- an experienced Managing Broker at the helm
- no required floor time or set schedule
- positive nad nurturing office environment
- instruction on obtaining your license
- comprehensive training - wether your just starting or a veteran agent
- office infrastructure
- in-house short sale negotiators
- a pristine reputation in the industry
- strategic alliances with Legacy Group and Guild Mortage
- professional assistance with marketing
- HUD approved broker
Please call Jennifer Nilssen at 206.853.1491 to discuss a possible career opportunity with TEC Real Estate. I would be happy to have a frank discussion with you about what it takes to become a Realtor in today's market.